Cushions - for cuddling and dreaming
The right pillow is indispensable for a healthy and restful sleep. After all, we lie with our head and sensitive face on the pillow all night long. If it is cuddly, supportive and adapts to the head, it provides relaxation and a perfect feeling of security. We recharge our batteries and wake up relaxed.
The cushions that you can buy online in our shop offer numerous advantages that ensure a pleasant sleep. Our materials - both in the pillowcases and in the fillings - offer an excellent sleeping climate: they absorb and release moisture, they are temperature-regulating and breathable or suitable for allergy sufferers, so that nothing stands in the way of deep sleep and beautiful dreams.
What types of pillows are there?
Everyone has their own habits and needs for a good night's sleep. The range of pillows is just as varied. Here you will find an overview of the available variants:
What is your favourite pillow? Square or rectangular, thick or thin, with down or fibre filling? With soft or medium support, suitable for allergy sufferers or for those who sweat a lot? We offer a wide range of designs for all sleep types.
Neck support pillow:
A neck cushion relieves the strain on the spine and thus prevents tension, neck pain and back pain. A simple and ingenious solution.
Side sleeper pillow:
The right pillows for side sleepers adapt optimally to the body of the person sleeping on the side and have a supporting and pressure-relieving effect. Convince yourself!
Which pillow suits me best?
There is the perfect pillow for every sleep type.
- Cushions for back sleepers should not be too high and should support the neck area. Flat pillows and special neck support pillows are especially recommended here.
- For side sleepers, the pillow should be slightly higher so that the cervical and thoracic spine is straight and the resulting space between the mattress and head is filled. The side sleeper pillows are perfect for this.
- For abdominal sleepers we recommend a flat pillow with little filling volume to avoid overstretching the neck.
What materials are available for pillow fillings?
- Eiderdown: The luxury class of fillings. No other material in nature is warmer than eiderdown with its lowest weight. As a biological natural product, it is breathable, self-cleaning and ecological.
- Down: The down cushion is a proven classic. Cosy and particularly warming, yet light and voluminous with high support. Suitable for allergy sufferers.
- Nature: Virgin sheep's wool and horsehair can absorb a lot of moisture, up to 30% of their own weight, and quickly release it again. The wool is dirt-repellent, neutralises odours and is particularly suitable for all those who tend to sweat.
- Fibre: Cushions with fibre fillings are the first choice for allergy sufferers. They are expandable, hygienically fresh, soft and reminiscent of the feel of down.
- Swiss stone pine: Swiss stone pine wood flakes are mixed with down, virgin sheep's wool or cotton in the pillow. Thus the filling remains soft and exudes the soothing essential oils of Swiss stone pine. All Swiss stone pine products bear the GOTS seal and come from controlled organic animal husbandry or controlled organic cultivation.
What accessories are available for pillows?
If required, you can also buy various pillowcases made of cotton, microfibre, satin or a cotton-elasthane mix for your individual pillow filling in our web shop.
If you would like to replace the pillow filling after a few years, you can also buy a replacement pillow filling made of fibre or virgin sheep's wool in our online shop. A cheap and environmentally friendly solution.